The award was conferred on October 1st at a gala dinner by the Ontario Bar Association. Mary Lou describes her response in this video:The Award of Excellence in the Promotion of Women’s Equality has previously been given to the Honourable Claire L’Heureux-Dubé, the late Doris Anderson, Anne Derrick (now Judge), Michele Landsberg, Mary Eberts, Linda Silver Dranoff , Professor Ursula Franklin and Professor Emily Carasco. This is indeed a great honour!
- Criminalization and Survivorship: Strengthening GBV-sector responses to criminalization, coercive control, and litigation abuse in Canada
- Risk Assessment and Safety Planning Tool for survivors of gender-based violence released by the Barbra Schlifer Clinic
- Transitional & Housing Support Program Counsellor
- Decision of the Ontario Court of Appeal in the case of Ahluwalia v Ahluwalia released today
- OBA Award of Excellence in The Promotion of Women and Gender Diverse People’s Equality