OUR LINGUISTIC TRANSLATORS HAVE EXPERIENCE THAT EXCEEDS
ACCEPTED INDUSTRY STANDARDS
We have the necessary personnel to fully meet your requirements for translation for both short-term and complex, long-term requests.
Translation: Have information composed in languages in which you’re not proficient? We can convert it to the language you want. (Certified Affidavit Translation available)”“
Sight Translation: Want a document read to you? We can provide oral interpretation of written materials on the spot.
Transcription: Have an audio or video file in a language in which your proficiency is limited? We can provide the text in the language and format (audio or text file) you prefer.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS OF TRANSLATORS
ATIO Certification and/or Successful completion of Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration’s Language Interpreter Services core interpreter training and/or a University Certificate from Centre for Legal Translation and Documentation*
Successful interview process and test period
Personnel records for translators include resume indicating areas of expertise and verified references, history and samples of work, copy of ATIO certificate, Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and feedback from clients.
*ATIO Certification is not applicable to every language. We carefully select the best qualified translator according to your needs. Talk to us about the certifications of your translator.
Certified Translation means that the translator(s) involved has/have (each) been certified through the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO), or a University Certificate from Centre for Legal Translation and Documentation.
A SEAMLESS TRANSLATION WORKFLOW
Step 1: Translation Request
- Translation request emailed to Contact Us
- Administrative Coordinator replies with an email confirmation
- Administrative Coordinator confirms the availability of translator(s) whose expertise best matches request
Step 2: Quote
- Quote completed based on request specifications and emailed to client
- Approval of quote by client
Step 3: Translation
- Confirmation of translator
- Translator sent document(s)
- Translation of document(s)
Step 4: Proofreading
- Translation of document proofread by translator
- Translation of document proofread by third party for documents requiring extreme accuracy
Step 5: Revisions
- Translated document returned to client in requested format
- Revisions, if any, requested by client
- Revisions made, if any
Step 6: Approval
- Receive client approval
- Translation request completion
Step 7: Invoicing
- Invoice emailed to client by Administrative Coordinator
- Feedback form sent to client and reviewed upon completion
We need your support
To continue providing the breadth of services to our clients and doing the important advocacy work, we need your support.
Please join us on our mission.