Become a Member
Choosing to become a member is a decision you make to support survivors of gender-based violence.
It is about standing up for what you believe in and aligning yourself with an organization with a solid history in defending the right of women and gender diverse folks to live free from violence.
We deeply value your membership* and honour you as an important part of our extended family.
As a member you:
- Align yourself with the important and powerful work of the Clinic to support women and their children to build lives free from violence through:
- Advocacy, education and public policy,
- Legal support,
- Interpretation in over 200 languages,
- Innovative counselling,
- A community of women making a real difference.
- Agree with the Clinic’s mission and vision
- Will be kept informed through our annual reports and newsletters
You can be a member if you are:
- A present or former client of the Clinic (automatically entitled to be members)
- A donor
- A volunteer who has provided at least 10 hours of service to the Clinic since April 2016
- A volunteer who has given your time for one of our special events within the past year
- A corporation (profit or non-profit), unincorporated association or other legal entity; you will be entitled to appoint one representative to act as your member, and that representative can be changed from time to time
- A Clinic staff person
- A member of the Clinic’s Board of Directors
- A lawyer or other legal practitioner
- A member of the general public whom agrees with the Clinic’s mission and vision
*Membership is valid for one year, renewing annually for $10 at our Annual General Meeting held each October.
Become a Member
Join us on our mission to prevent and eradicate gender-based violence. Become a member today.
We need your support