Become a Member
You can be a member if you are:
- a present or former client of the Clinic (automatically entitled to be members)
- a donor
- a volunteer who has provided at least 10 hours of service to the Clinic within the last fiscal year (April 1 – March 31)
- a volunteer who has given your time for one of our special events within the past year
- a corporation (profit or non-profit), unincorporated association or other legal entity; you will be entitled to appoint one representative to act as your member, and that representative can be changed from time to time
- a Clinic staff person
- a member of the Clinic’s Board of Directors
- a lawyer or other legal practitioner
- a member of the general public whom agrees with the Clinic’s mission and vision
As a member you:
Align yourself with the important work of the Clinic to support women and their children to build lives free from violence through:
- Advocacy, education and public policy,
- Legal support,
- Interpretation in over 200 languages,
- Innovative counselling,
- A community of women making a real difference.
- Agree with the Clinic’s mission and vision
- Will be kept informed through our annual reports and newsletters
If you have questions, our staff would be happy to answer them. Please call us at 416-323-9149.
Download the Membership Application
Become a vital member of the Clinic’s community and help us to shape a future for women and children without violence
We need your support
To continue providing the breadth of services to our clients and doing the important advocacy work, we need your support.
Please join us on our mission.