Last night at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, in front of over a thousand guests and a roaring crowd, Schlifer Clinic’s Executive Director, Amanda Dale received the YWCA’s 2013 Woman of Distinction award for the Social Justice category.
- Criminalization and Survivorship: Strengthening GBV-sector responses to criminalization, coercive control, and litigation abuse in Canada
- Risk Assessment and Safety Planning Tool for survivors of gender-based violence released by the Barbra Schlifer Clinic
- Transitional & Housing Support Program Counsellor
- Decision of the Ontario Court of Appeal in the case of Ahluwalia v Ahluwalia released today
- OBA Award of Excellence in The Promotion of Women and Gender Diverse People’s Equality